Summer Camps at OMAM
Art Adventures for Kids!
Imagine. Discover. Create.
Summer camps at the Ormond Memorial Art Museum are run by experienced instructors with a small teacher/student ratio that provides a unique and a high-quality program you won't find just anywhere! Our campers will explore a variety of mediums as they create multiple art projects coordinating with the week's super fun theme. Parents can sign up their children for one or multiple of these unique art adventures listed below.
- June 12-16: The Summer Creativity Workout with Mary (ages 9-13)
- June 19-23: Mermaid Bling Fling with Kristin (ages 6-11)
- June 26-30: 3-D Art Week with Diamond (ages 6-11)
- July 17-21: Art Around the World with Diamond (ages 6-11)
- July 24-28: Imaginarium: Dragons & Fairies with Kristin (ages 6-11)
- July 31-Aug 4: Weird & Wild Florida with Diamond (ages 6-11)
Each camp runs Monday through Friday, beginning at 9:00 a.m. and runs until 12 noon. Sessions will be held inside the newly expanded OMAM classroom, as well as inside the magical OMAM Gardens! Please pack a snack and a drink for break time each day.
Summer Camp Tuition (per week) is $135 for museum members and $150 for future members. Spots are filled on a first-come, first served basis so don't wait to register!
This year, thanks to a generous donation by local artist Pamela Bleakney and contributions made to our Nina Masters Scholarship Fund, we’re able to offer 13 completely FREE seats at our super-popular summer camps!
Parents receiving food assistance (SNAP benefits) are eligible to apply for this 100% tuition assistance by presenting their EBT card and a photo ID. To start the process, please email email@example.com. We will notify applicants about their scholarship status within two weeks.
Develop both drawing and writing skills and learn how to build a short story from start to finish. Open to ages 9-13.
Create sparkling mermaid accessories and artwork, and even meet a Live Mermaid! Open to ages 6-11.
Become inspired by local artists and make your own three-dimensional works of art this week! Open to ages 6-11.
Travel the cultures of Japan, France, and Cuba through art! Open to ages 6-11.
Sculpt magical creatures out of clay and create 2D art and write stories inspired by magical worlds. Open to ages 6-11.
July 31-August 4
From shark art to mixed media collages, you will create artworks inspired by 5 unique Florida cities. Open to ages 6-11.
Refund & Cancellation Policy
Requests for refunds must be made in writing two weeks prior to the start of a session. You will be issued a refund, minus a $15 processing fee. No refunds will be issued after that time. OMAM reserves the right to cancel any sessions if enrollment is insufficient. In this case, tuition will be refunded in full.
OMAM Summer Camp Covid Protocols:
- Hand sanitizer will be provided.
- Workshops will be limited to 20 students. (The Summer Creativity Workout is limited to 12)
- Classrooms will be cleaned and sanitized prior to camp.
- Please bring your own water bottle and snack.
- Please keep your camper home if they are sick and call the Museum if your camper is not able to attend.