Virtual Zentangle Workshop
Relax and savor a guided stroll through your creative mind. Through the Zentangle method of pattern drawing, you will learn to:
• Expand your imagination
• Trust your creativity
• Feel gratitude and appreciation for this beautiful world
• And most importantly... have fun!
No previous art experience required to learn this artform sometimes called ‘pen and paper meditation’. Perfect for ages 6-106! Fun for the whole family.
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR: Tracey Nicholson is a letter lover and doodler from way back as well as a Certified Zentangle Teacher who enjoys fresh flowers, juicy markers, words in all forms, and long chats over cups of tea. She lives near the beach with the love of her life and her little red car. She believes that peace is possible and love is the answer to every question.
SUPPLY LIST (gather these supplies if you sign up after the Sept. 8th Early Bird registration window)
• PAPER: Small 3.5 or 4-inch squares or copy paper or journal/sketchbook
• PENCIL: Any pencil will do. We won’t be using the eraser. Mechanical or regular, doesn’t matter.
• PEN: Black fine liner or similar. We are going for a thin black line. Tracey will be using the Sakura Micron 01. The only pen that will not work well is a brush tip or chisel tip marker.