Private Events at OMAM
The Ormond Memorial Art Museum & Gardens provides a one-of-a-kind venue for weddings, memorials, meetings, and other special gatherings. For decades, couples have chosen to make their vows inside our Garden Gazebo or on its special patio made of historic bricks from the Ormond Hotel. Our newly renovated and expanded museum building now offers an amazing rooftop venue, as well as a beautiful boardroom and light-filled classroom.
Appointments must be made in advance to tour a rental space. Before requesting a tour, please provide your event details using this ONLINE FORM. You will receive an email right away providing additional information, as well as a follow-up call (typically by the next business day).
Price ranges and capacity of each space is listed below.
Cici & Hyatt Brown Rooftop Terrace or OMAM Reception Gallery
- CAPACITY: 100 seated / 140 standing
- PRICE RANGE: $1,000 - $3,500 (up to 8 hours)
- CAPACITY: CAPACITY: 40 seated / 50 standing
- PRICE RANGE: $350 (up to 3 hours)
Ann & Locke Burt Classroom*
- CAPACITY: 50 seated
- PRICE RANGE: $350 (up to 4 hours)
Garden Gazebo/Brick Patio
- CAPACITY: 50 seated inside gazebo / 150 seated in gazebo and patio
- PRICE RANGE: $150 (up to 2 hours Sunday-Thursday only) / $200 (Friday-Saturday must book with rooftop/reception rental)
Granada Pavilion Courtyard
- CAPACITY: 150 seated
- PRICE RANGE: Call for custom pricing.
All rental fees will also incur 6.5% sales tax, and must purchase event liability insurance.
Renter must have an active OMAM Membership.
All alcohol consumed at private rental events must be supplied by OMAM. Click here to view bar options/packages.
*Designated non-profit organizations may be eligible for a discount where available.