- 1 cup cornstarch
- 1 cup white glue
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable, olive or mineral oil
- Mix all ingredients together
- Cook on low heat until clay starts to stiffen and pull away from the pan (don’t overcook!)
- Roll out into a sheet (expert tips: Place the clay between two sheets of parchment paper so it doesn’t stick, and use a bottle as a rolling pin if you don’t have one)
- Use cookie cutters to create fun shapes. This clay can also be rolled into a ball and used to create simple pinch pots!