What is a FLEXTANGLE or KALEIDOCYCLE?
- It is a paper sculpture
- It is folded like origami
- It is kinetic—it can move!
- Download the template here (PDF)
- Draw different designs in each row of triangular sides. Refer to Pattern Guide for row layout. Be sure to connect the designs at the tick marks.
- Cut along bold line.
- Crease dashed lines face to face. Unfold.
- Crease diagonal lines back to back. Unfold.
- Gently fold paper to match dot to dot and form a tube.
- Add glue on tabs marked GLUE and press together.
- Add glue on end tabs and tuck into open end of tube. Press to seal.