Marbled Bookmarks with Oil & Water
Make these cool bookmarks just in time for summer reading season!
- tray with one inch of water
- large tray for placing wet bookmarks
- vegetable oil
- food coloring
- stir sticks or spoons
- watercolor paper cut to the size bookmarks you want
- Mix a tablespoon of oil with a few drops of food coloring and STIR.
- Mix as many colors as you’d like, in separate bowls.
- Drop or pour food coloring/oil mixture into the tray with water
- Dip the paper, set aside on dry tray
- Hang to dry!