Funny Face Flip-Book
"When in doubt, make funny faces." — Amy Poehler
- 3 sheets paper or cardstock
- 1 piece of cardboard (3" x 8")
- Glue stick
- Hole puncher
- String or ribbon
- Cut paper into 3”x2” rectangles - make as many as you’d like!
- Punch three holes in the cardboard and a hole in each rectangle paper - be sure they all line up
- Divide rectangles into three equal piles
- Cut out magazine pictures that look like Eyes, Nose, and Mouth
- Glue the pictures onto the paper
- Put all the eyes in 1 pile, all the noses in 1 pile, all the mouths in 1 pile
- Use string to loosely tie each pile onto the cardboard
- Flip through your book to create funny faces!